Where I've been...
- Seasons 52, new at Biltmore Fashion Park featuring a seasonal menu of nothing over 425 calories. Great wine list.
- The River Palm Steakhouse in Edgewater N.J. great steaks and seafood frequented by many VIPs in NY/NJ area. Considered one of the best in the area.
-The Local in Saratoga Springs N.Y. some tasty English pub grub in small town upstate N.Y. They do a great Sunday brunch too!
- Amura Sushi in Orlando Fla.(Sand Lake Rd.) surrounded by chain restaurants this place is a favorite among locals. go next door for a pre or post meal cigar.
- Sushi & Thai Cafe in Boca Raton Fla. 1 of 4 locations in area w/ extensive menu for Thai and sushi. great for the vegans in your life. always a must for me when in the area.
- Via Della Pace in NYC's east Village. Homemade pasta is the specialty.
-Maialino in NYC's in Gramercy Park Hotel. Authentic Italian restaurant that was hoping on a Mon. in Sept. interesting Italian wine list too.
-The Upper Deck @ Boston's on the beach in Delray Beach Fla. Good lobstah bisque and broiled lobstah. Sports bar downstairs do good bar food.
-La Grande Orange's Cubano sandwich is really good.
- Bobby' Burger Palace in Paramus N.J. Bobby Flay's quick casual burger joint. Only a few out there so far. Good burgers at reasonable prices. Please come to Phx.
-Ronnie's Hot Bagels & Cafe in Hillsdale N.J. one of the best Italian sandwiches I've had in a while.
-Wandering Horse Buffet @ Casino Az.'s Talking Stick Resort. One of the best deals around for lunch buffet($12.95)
- Tweetups at Switch located on Central & Virginia in Phx. and the new location of Los Taquitos, a family owned Mexican taco's, burritos and margaritas featured on The Food Networks "Diners, Drive-ins & Dives" Original location at 48th st& Elliot in Phx. and the new one at 16th st. & Glendale in Phx.
- To many burgers to mention. See reviews. https://www.examiner.com/burgers-in-scottsdale
What I've seen...
-R.E.D w/ Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Morgan Freeman & John Malkovich. Retired CIA agents coming out of retirement who are up to some old tricks to catch some bad guys. Entertaining.
-Harrison Montgomery w/ Martin Landau about the goings on in apartment building in SF's Tenderloin district. Very limited release. Gotta search for this one.
- Stone w/ Robert DeNiro, Edward Norton & Milla Jovonovich. retiring prison counselor(DeNiro) debating to parole prisoner(Norton) and being influenced by prisoners wife(Jovonovich). Good performances, a tad bit slow drama.
What I hear.....
-Justin Becketts new Becketts Table opened last night and the Twitteratti seems to like it.
-Oregano's relocating old town Scottsdale location to the old SugarDaddy's down the street in near future.
-As Tweeted a while back Patsy Grimaldis's is opening a burger joint called "Coal Burger" at Scottsdale Quarter.